oomoo organic hair salon
John Masters Organics grew out of a desire to create a luxury beauty line that treats the earth with respect.
The result is the culmination of the hard work performed by people all over the world. Their dedication to growing and harvesting organic and wild-crafted ingredients is honored at John Masters Organics.
We only get one body, and we only get one planet. Why not treat them both with the utmost care?
John Masters didn't want to deal with chemicals and synthetics everyday,
and he truly believed that when given the option, others would feel the same.
Why use synthetics when natural products work better and are safer for the environment?
This labor of love has yielded over 49 sumptuous products,
and it gives me great pleasure to share this Super Natural Beauty with you, here at OOMOO.
John Masters is committed to partnering with local farmers who have a proven history of respect towards their environment in how they harvest their ingredients. It is truly inspirational to see how these multi-generational farms continue to employ age-old practices that produce ingredients in the most eco-sensitive way possible.
All of the organic ingredients I purchase are certified organic by EcoCert, Quality Assurance International, California Certified Organic Farmers, or Organic Crop Improvement Association. All are recognized by the National Organic Program for the USDA.
john masters organics
All ingredients must meet my strict guidelines :
1. All products must be made with 70-100% organic content
2. No sodium lauryl sulfate, parabens, DEAs, MEAs, or TEAs
3. No GMOs (Genetically Modified Organism)
4. No animal testing
5. No artificial colours, fragrances or fillers
6. All plant extracts and essential oils must be certified organic whenever possible
7. All essential oils used must be steam-distilled and not extracted with propylene glycol - which kills the effect of the oils
8. All plant oils must be cold pressed, not heat distilled - which kills the therapeutic properties of plant oils
9. All ingredients must be proven to be beneficial to the hair or skin
10. All ingredients must be harvested in an environmentally-friendly manner (wild-crafted)
11. All ingredients must be bio-degradable as possible